Early beta for VPNCheck Pro OSX is now released. Tested on Maverick and Yosemite. It requires Mono framework.
VPNCheck Pro OSX
Additional detection method for Router VPN, and it is now possible to manually select the network adapter for DNS leak fix.
- Fixed: Reset ID issue.
- Fixed: Various bug fixes for router VPN detection.
- Fixed: Compatibility issues for Windows 10 and the installer.
- Added: Router VPN, more control over IP selections.
- Added: Alternative method for Router VPN detection.
- Added: Notification messages for Computer ID if not using admin rights.
- Added: DNS leak fix selectable network adapters.
Download update here:
VPNCheck Pro 184.108.40.206
Surf safe as always!
Two major improvements in this update. DNS leak fix is now more stable with various network environments. Alternative login button for third-party VPN programs has been added.
- Added: Custom VPN login mode for third party OpenVPN software.
- Modified: Faster login to OpenVPN while using DNS leak fix during startup.
- Modified: Changed RAS login text to PPTP/L2TP.
- Modified: Improved saving for login credentials.
- Fixed: Better network compatibility while using DNS leak fix.
- Fixed: OpenVPN issue messagebox which could be redundant.
Download update here:
VPNCheck Pro 220.127.116.11
Stay secure and safe, happy christmas!
Major update overall with new features and also an important fix for the auto-update which lately gave an error while trying to connect to the server since the webhost made new implementations.
This update is a big overhaul to many core functionalities since it provides even more encryption and improvements to the way login is handled. A feature which has been requested for some time now has been added namely VPN detection for VPN in routers. The most significant update would be how VPNCheck Pro is now able to automatically verify connection stability while using DNS leak fix, and repair it if instability occurs. Another new important feature is that the user is now able to use two static and customizable DNS addresses.
- Added: Log file created if VPN disconnect in administrator mode.
- Added: Improved encryption for login credentials.
- Added: VPN detection for VPN in router.
- Added: Connection stability verification for DNS leak fix.
- Added: Several customizable static DNS addresses.
- Fixed: DNS leak fix issue if minimize on close.
- Fixed: Installer issue with Windows 8.
- Fixed: Network adapter and Computer ID lookup, better iteration scan.
- Fixed: Auto-update error when trying to connect with server.
- Adjusted: Synchronization with router during login.
- Adjusted: Notify window is shown and closed faster.
- Adjusted: Faster VPN login detection.
Download update here:
VPNCheck Pro 18.104.22.168
Happy surfing and stay secure!
Soon a new update for VPNCheck Pro will be released. However you can download a development version which essentially will be the new update but might contain some bugs still. It changes a lot of things for example a sync issue with router which before you had to manually reset DNS leak fix now it will fix itself automatically. Also increased security measures with more encryptions for login credentials and much more.
You can also try an alternative version of VPNCheck Pro which connects directly to OpenVPN instead of depending on the standard OpenVPN GUI from OpenVPN.net.
Stay safe and happy surfing!
Few crucial fixes in this update mainly for DNS leak fix which has to do with rare synchronization issues with the router, and added support for the new OpenVPN GUI 2.3.1.
- Optimized the code.
- Adjusted: DNS leak fix for better compatibility.
- Added: Click-through for the VPN is offline notification window.
- Added: Better error handling for auto-update if it cannot find the current version.
- Fixed: Now connecting faster to VPN during startup of VPNCheck Pro.
- Fixed: The new OpenVPN GUI 2.3.1 should now work for those using non-English Windows OS.
Added on April 28th, 2013.
- Fixed: DNS leak fix generating connection error upon start-up of Windows if using Force Logoff in Windows.
Enjoy the surfing!
Update: VPNCheck Pro 22.214.171.124
Finally a new update which has major improvements especially when it comes to DNS leak fix. Delay for DNS leak fix when starting Windows has now been removed.
- Fixed rare issue with registry key.
- Balloon tip for enable/disable check for updates.
- Fixed issue DNS leak fix with Windows XP.
- Fixed compatibility issue with Cryptocloud.
- Fixed glitch when manually changing Computer name.
- Fixed Minor bug with Config window.
- Fixed bug which closed openvpn-gui after connection.
- Modified auto-update feature.
- Adjusted openvpn login sequence.
- Minor aestetic changes to Config window.
- New option added: Reset ID for Computer ID.
- DNS leak fix reset during boot of Windows is now instant.
Surf on and stay safe!
VPNCheck Pro 126.96.36.199
Another update and another new year full of surprises trying to invade our privacy.
- Added: Block of programs instead of only closing once.
- Added: Notification when a program has been blocked.
- Added: Updates after this version will copy the config info to newer versions.
- Fixed: Modified network disconnection and reconnection algorithm for better compatibility.
- Fixed: Notification when VPN was offline not showing correctly while using Cycle IP:Network.
VPNCheck Pro 188.8.131.52
VPNCheck Pro 184.108.40.206
- Adjusted login process for openvpn-gui for better stability.
- Fixed issue with filenames for .ovpn files sometimes could create –lead error.
- Updated openvpn-gui and config filepath permissons to be more flexible.
- Tweaked DNS Reset.
VPNCheck Pro 220.127.116.11 Trial Setup
VPNCheck Pro 18.104.22.168 Trial Setup
An affiliate program for VPNCheck Pro is now open and ready. If you want to spread the word of VPNCheck Pro and while at it earn 30% commission per sold product you referred, then don’t hesitate to sign up at http://affiliate.guavi.com/signup. If you have any questions please do contact us.